Skip to main content
- Experience biotechnology research and explore its impact in research and industry.
- Students will gain hands-on experience with modern biotechnolgy techniques and develop technical skills for future laboratory research and industry postions.
- What is DNA Cloning?
- Experimental Design
- PCR Cloning and Gibson Assembly
- Screening Recombinant Clones
- Animal Cell Culture and Aseptic Technique
- Next Genertion Squencing
- RNA Interference and Genome Editing with CRISPR-Cas9
- Hypothesis Design
- Cloning by PCR
- Plasmid DNA Purification/Quantification
- Ligation and Transformation
- Screening Clones (PCR, Sequencing)
- Gibson Assembly
CaMPARI Expression in E. coli and animal cells
- Hypothesis Testing
- Protein Purification
- SDS-PAGE and Western Blotting
- Animal Cell Culture and Transfection
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Quantitative Data Anaylsis
Back to Courses