BIT 479/579: High Throughput Discovery
Participants will learn modern high-throughput approaches that will prepare them to design, validate, and perform cutting-edge screens and experiments.
- What is high-throughput discovery
- What makes a good screen?
- Screens and technology.
- Chemical libraries and databases.
- Cutting-edge screening technologies
- Molecular epidemiology qPCR screen
- Screen for small molecules that inhibit Delftia acidovorans growth
- Screen of stressors and sugar consumption of wild yeast strains –
- In silico image analysis screen